1. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
You can use our Website without having to disclose any personal data. However, you may choose to provide us with personal data by contacting us through completion of forms, enquiries, requests, for subscription to our publications, client alerts and client events, and for career enquiries or applications.
We collect personal data and sensitive personal data only when you provide it to us. The information you give us may include, but is not limited to, your name, address and email. If you choose not to provide such information, it may not be possible for us to respond to your request or enquiry.
2. Purpose of Use
3. Information Sharing
4. Security and Enforcement
- We will take reasonable care to implement security measures which safeguard against unauthorised or unlawful access to, or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data. If our data processing is carried out by a third party, we will require that they adhere to our standards.
5. Your Rights
- You can request to see the personal data we hold about you and, if the personal data is inaccurate, you can request that we update it. You may do so by sending us an email at email@example.com. Please allow us reasonable time to respond and effect any change.
- If you do not want us to use your personal data to provide you with publications and information about ShakeUp services, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our e-mails.
- By not informing us or unsubscribing, we will assume we have your implied consent to use your personal data as described above.